Although I love National Team soccer, I’m not a Major League Soccer fan. But, when I saw retail blaster boxes of Topps Chrome 2014 MLS, I had to buy. “Why?” You may ask. Well, let me break it down for you:
1. I collect all sports cards. I just can’t get enough.
2. I am a huge fan of Chrome products.
3. I love refractor parallels, and Chrome has a ton.
4. Each blaster has eight packs .
5. Each blaster guarantees one autographed card.
6. Each blaster is $20.
7. A lot of the MLS players are Team USA players.
Based on these caveats, I brought two blasters home, and had a great time busting them. Below is the summary of my break.
Base and Parallels
34/95 base cards (35.6% of the set)
8 purple refractors (Graham Zusi being the most notable)
1 Blue Refractor #ed /99
2 Orange Refractors #ed /75 (Graham Zusi being the most notable)
1 Gold Refractor #ed /50
3 Mexican National Team (Javier Hernandez being the most notable)
2 One Two Inserts
2 In Form Inserts
1 In Form Orange Refractor Insert #ed /75
2 ’76-77 Footballer Minis
Andrew Farrell Orange Refractor Autograph #ed /75
Will Bruin Gold Refractor Autograph #ed /50